Tuesday, August 12, 2008

House ramblings from the other side

Its been 4 months and we still can't find a house to buy or build. Very frustrating! Perhaps we are not meant to have a house here? (wink wink Rachel)

We have all the time in the world to find a house I suppose. I think I have set my goals too high and the houses here are nothing like the houses in Texas.

We stay busy looking at one meeeellion homes on open house Sundays. We visit a few with our realtor (hi Pete!) and he probably thinks we are nuts who will never buy a house.

The Olympics rock and school starts next week!

I've been lacking on my photo taking lately. I need to take some pictures again.

Find me a house please?

3 comments:

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Oh! That is so sad that no house has jumped out at you! There is a totally rockin' house down my street! I was really hoping to be able to be jealous of you having a basement though. Good Luck!

Andy4eric said...

come on over to Mesa! We will find you a house dirt cheap because everything is foreclosing! Good LUck!

Rachel said...

Well you know MY opinion.

:D