Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been tagged! Oh no!


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago? Going to BYU. Enjoying our 2nd year of being married. Working at the MTC. Trying to have a baby.

What are 5 things on my to-do list? Uh, what isn't on my list?? Currently: Balance the checkbook. Get a haircut. Clean the house. Clear out a bedroom so the baby can have her own room. Join Weight Watchers.

What would I do with a Billion dollars? Pay off debt. Set up lovely accounts for my children. Pay off extended family debt, cuz I am nice like that.

3 of my bad habits: Sarcasm with my children. Not cleaning. I bite my nails when I am stressed.

5 places I have lived: Spokane Washington, Lincoln Nebraska, Orem Utah, Provo Utah, Rowlett Texas, Justin Texas. Hey! Thats 6!

5 jobs I have had: Gallup doing phone surveys, a janitor, Wendys, MTC, Walmart for like 4 days.

Things people don't know about me: Ummmm, I don't know. I am pretty open and obnoxious. I tell people lots of things. Just ask, I will tell you.

I Tag: Sarah W, Shannon B, Wendy M, Nate and Doreen, Teri Le!

1 comment:

Shannon B. said...

Okay, I put mine on my blog. Take a look... I love these cheesy little quizzes!!!